Elizabeth Elfenbein is Globals Chairwoman & Health & Wellness Chair and Michael Bonilla is Pharma (Rx) Chair
Executive Jury panels will review shortlisted entries as selected by the online Grand Jury and during Live Judging Sessions hosted around the globe. 2019 Live Judging Sessions hosts include Germany-Serviceplan Health & Life, United Arab Emirates-The Classic Partnership Advertising, Mexico-*asterisco healthcare communications, United Kingdom-TBWA\WorldHealth, India- Medula Communications, USA-TBWA\World Health (Chicago), Australia-Insight Australia, Brazil-FCB Health Brasil.
“The 2019 Global Awards Grand Executive Jury represents some of the industry’s most internationally acclaimed industry leaders and influential creatives working in the Healthcare, Wellness and Pharma space,” said Fran Pollaro, Executive Director of New York Festivals Global Awards. “The caliber of this jury and their stellar reputation within the industry sets the bar for this year’s competition.”
“For 2019’s Executive Jury sessions, Global Awards Chairman, Elizabeth Elfenbein, Chief Creative Officer, Strategic Development, Health Innovation for Comcast and Fast Twitch Group will chair the Health & Wellness Executive Jury and Michael Bonilla, Executive Creative Director for Klick Health will chair Pharma (Rx),” added Pollaro.
2019 Global Awards Healthcare & Wellness Executive Jury
Health & Wellness Chair – Elizabeth Elfenbein, Chief Creative Officer, Strategic Development, Health Innovation for Comcast and Fast Twitch Group USA
- Kathy Delaney, Global Chief Creative Officer, Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness, USA
- Samantha Dolin, Chief Creative Officer, Ogilvy Commonhealth Worldwide, USA
- Collette Douaihy, Chief Creative Officer, Evoke, USA
- Dick Dunford, Executive Creative Director, TBWA\WorldHealth, United Kingdom
- Matt Eastwood, Global Chief Creative Officer, McCann Health New York, USA
- Shaheed Peera, Executive Creative Director, Publicis LifeBrands, United Kingdom
- Tuesday Poliak, EVP, Chief Creative Officer, Wunderman Thompson Health, USA
- Gustavo Pratt, Managing Director & Chief Creative Officer, *asterisco healthcare communications, Mexico
- Mike Rogers, Creative Partner, Serviceplan Health & Life, Germany
2019 Global Awards Pharma (Rx) Executive Jury
Pharma Chair – Michael Bonilla, Executive Creative Director for Klick Health, USA
- Cherie Davies, SVP, Executive Creative Director, FCB Chicago, USA
- Caroline Gargano, Senior Group Creative Director, W20 Group, USA
- Tim Jones, SVP, Group Creative Director, Area 23, USA
- June Laffey, Chief Creative Officer, McCann Health New York, USA
- Sinead Murphy, Chief Creative Officer, Syneos Health London, United Kingdom
- Dominic Orologio, EVP, Executive Creative Director, CDM New York, USA
- Chris Rudnick, Creative Director, TBWA\WorldHealth, USA
- Xavier Sanchez, Founder of Umbilical and Amniotic.tv, Global Chief Creative Officer and Founding Partner of THE BLOCPARTNERS network, Spain
- Emily Spilko, Executive Creative Director, Evoke, USA
- Scott Watson, Creative Head, Fingerpaint, USA
All entries into the 2019 Global Awards are judged by the competition’s two-tiered jury process, the online Grand Jury and Global Live Judging Sessions hosted at prominent international healthcare communication agencies, and the live Executive Jury for Health & Wellness and Pharma (Rx).
Global Awards’ Executive Jury and Grand Jury are recruited from more than 20 countries on six continents. The Global Awards jury selection process ensures that each entry is judged by renowned international talent with global knowledge and perspective from the industry. Specialized separate Consumer and Pharma (Rx) Executive Juries were announced to evaluate creative entries within the Consumer and Pharma (Rx). These split juries allow entries to compete with those submissions from their own specific discipline and within their own competition.
The 2019 Global Award winners will be announced this November 14th at their 25th anniversary thank you celebration taking place in New York and Sydney, Australia.
For more information, please visit the competition website at: www.theglobalawards.com.